Aotea Lodge Great Barrier
Price per night for 1 night
Accommodation DetailsAotea Lodge is privately located in 2.5 acres of peaceful garden grounds.
We have 4, one and two bedroom units, each fully self contained with their own kitchen and bathroom.
The lodge is only a short walk away from local amenities including:
- Pa Beach where the white sandy beach, and crystal clear waters, provides safe swimming for children and adults.
- Café, grocery store and souvenir shop
- Tipi n Bobs waterfront restaurant
- Earthsong's five star dining experience
- Tryphena social club which hosts weekly movie nights and has a tennis court which guests can use.
- Currach Irish Pub with it's great atmosphere and regular music nights.
All the above are located less than 500 meters from the lodge.
Aotea Lodge is 4kms from Medlands Beach and is a 10-minute drive from the ferry wharf and a 15-minute drive from Claris Airport. There are natural hot springs located 12-km away.
The lodge is a safe environment for children who have use of a trampoline in the orchard and a variety of children's ride on toys.
Please contact Fiona to arrange your discounted packages which include accommodation, flights, ferry, car hire and shuttle service.
Phone 09 4290628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or request an itinerary.
- Check-in Time: 2:00pm
- Check-out Time: 10:30am
- Parking - Off street
- Unlimited free wifi